Bottled my first batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownsbrews

Reaction score
WELL yesterday was 24 days in and my gravity was the same for 3 days so i bottled. Everything went well i sanitized and clean the hell outta everything. My beer looked and smelled heavenly i was so excited. I had a short bottle only came up to about where the neck started so i am gonna let that one sit till Wednesday then i am gonna chill it over night :mug::tank: but other than that it all went smooth as can be. I was shocked i cleaned, racked, bottled, and capped in about 1.5 hours or so. I figured it would take alot longer but i put on some tunes and rocked out. But i have to take a little break inbetween brews cause the money aint there for another kits but atleast i will have some good brew to drink. Here is a pic of my baby all bottled up.
IMAG0115.jpg

Cheers
Ren & Julia

P.S. Thanks to everyone that answered my NooB questions

It's a great feeling when you bottle your first brew, huh? Now the hardest part... time to wait some more...

Thanks bud I plan on being like a sponge and just asorb everything here and everything I read and turn it into a business someday

Back