I'm heading to Burlington VT..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flat bread / Rock Art brewing.
Vermont Pub and Brewery
Zen Gardens (S. Burlington.)
Stop in Switchback Brewing on a Sat on grab some free samples, and a cool tour.
(Say Hi to my cousin-in-law Mike.)

Definitely the Vermont Pub and Brewery. Amazing Vermont beers in there.
3 Needs is a must as well. Fantastic beers out of that place too. There are lots of other places, but these are the two places I hit every time in in town (which is usually 1-2 times a month). I also hit Vermont Homebrew Supply in Winooski and the beverage place right next door to pick up some beers I can't get here in Northern New York.:mug:

Farmhouse Tap & Grill on Bank St.
A little expensive but they have a huge list of beer, including a lot of local beers like Hill Farmstead, Lawson's Finest, The Alchemist.
The burgers there are AMAZING!

snail said:
Farmhouse Tap & Grill on Bank St.
A little expensive but they have a huge list of beer, including a lot of local beers like Hill Farmstead, Lawson's Finest, The Alchemist.
The burgers there are AMAZING!

+1 to this. Had Hill Farmstead Edward there. It is amazing. You need to find it while you are there. I also became a big fan of otter creek black ipa while I was there. Check it out too.

American Flatbreads has the best site-brewed beer in town, IMHO. Vermont Pub is a close second, and all the love in the world to Greg Noonan, but for me the DIPA at American Flatbreads is the jewel in Burlington's crown. Trout River is close by and the proprietor is a great guy to chat with, and The Alchemist is a must stop for Heady.

The cool thing about Burlington (other than all the college girls :p) is that it's hard to go anyplace and not find good craft beer.

Stroll down church street and hang out there!

Flatbread is awesome. Vermont Pub is great, I second these.
Nectar's is cool too. Apparently Phish had their first gig there. Good for live music.

Good vibes in Burlington

Latest posts

Back