• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Glass Carboys and 1/2 bbl Sanke, Hudson Valley NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EKennett

Reaction score
Mainly b/c I don't want to pay shipping costs, I'm looking for 5 and 6.5 gallon glass carboys and 15.5 gallon Sankes in the Hudson Valley area of NY.

If you cant find anything local I have a couple sanke kegs I could part with. I live in Elmira N.Y. so shipping probably wouldnt be too bad. I would also be interested in trades for other equipment or whatever. LMK
Matt

You are not far from me. I don't have anything I'm selling, but there is a wine making shop in westchester that has awesome prices on carboys. I think they are $25-35 depending on size ( 5,6,or 6.5). Wouldn't be too far to drive I can find out the name if you want, I need another 6.5 galllon carboy soon. My boss just found the place and got 15 gallon Demi-johns for $30. The place in red hook is quite a bit more expensive.

I will part with my old keggle that has a welded coupler and a site glass . I am just north of you I was going to put it on Graigslist. looking to get 80$ for it

Back