What a great day.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixie

Reaction score
I brewed a pale ale yesterday and everything went perfect. This was the first time everything went off with out a hitch. I was never running through the house screaming O' **** because I forgot the wort chill or shattered the hydrometer. Everything was a relaxing and enjoyable as it could have been. Mash temp was spot on at 153. No boil overs, which has definitely happened in my 7.5 gallon it is always a tight fit. The hops seemed to smell better than ever, and the mash was heavenly. The sun was shining and the weather was perfect here in Big Sky country. Just wanted to share my most enjoyable day with others that would appreciate it. Cheers to homebrewing:mug:

congrats. It definitely gets smoother and more relaxing each brew.
Agreed, that was the 10th batch of all grain this year, i just stared in Jan. Feels great.

I just wanted to say that I love your avatar photo every time I see it I can't help but laugh. Please tell me that is you that would make it a million times better.

Congrats, man. My last brewday (5th AG) was like that too. Nothing went wrong, beautiful day. Of course it was also the loosest I've ever been with a recipe/procedure, so maybe not caring about that helped too.

I will admit that i did have quite a bit of cerebral lubrication, maybe that is why every thing went so well.:drunk:

Back