Just paid $0.20 a gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noremorse1

Reaction score
n40602660_33342088_7398.jpg

I would'a filled all my empty water bottles, radiator overflow, windshield washer fluid bottle and my pockets!!!!!!!

You'd better buy a lottery ticket!

Gotta love the gas points at the supermarket. Here in the mid-Atlantic we have Giant Eagle where it is commonly possible to get free gas up to 30 gal. I fill up 2 5 gal cans in addition to my pickup's tank. Just cant beat it considering the "points" come from groceries we already buy.

I would'a filled all my empty water bottles, radiator overflow, windshield washer fluid bottle and my pockets!!!!!!!

You'd better buy a lottery ticket!

Better. I am in the Army... called work back at the motorpool. Told one of my soldiers to throw all the 5 gallon gas cans we have in my connex into his truck (we have about 25 because we horde gear for field problems). Filled all those up. I then filled up all my soldiers vehicles with it and told them this makes up for all the **** I have put them through.

I am one of those rare "nice" NCO's. Of course... I kept 4 for myself.

Ohh... I also called my wife and had her fill up her Xterra.

Back