Snow??? I need to move to warmer climates!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleofnowhere

Reaction score
So I woke up this morning and there was snow on the ground....worst thing is that it isn't even the first snow fall, we had snow in august. Actually in 2009 we had one snow free month, which was July. The money might be good here, but I dunno if it is worth it...lol

I'm not surprised, with the record amount of open water in the Arctic Ocean, high moisture levels and more snow are almost a given.

No snow yet here (not even frost), but within a six month period, we had a 50-year snow storm and and an all-time high temperature.

I do lagers in the winter. The brewery isn't heated, except by bleed-through from the house. Perfect fermentation temps there and the garage is near freezing for lagering.

So I woke up this morning and there was snow on the ground....worst thing is that it isn't even the first snow fall, we had snow in august. Actually in 2009 we had one snow free month, which was July. The money might be good here, but I dunno if it is worth it...lol

are they hiring up there? Seriously.

Maybe I need to move there. It's fecking hot here. I've been sweating my junk off at work. I hate hot. Can't wait for winter.

pm me for more info. operator/maintainer or maintainer/operator jobs are the union jobs. I made $80000 last year without working an hour of overtime. plus I get 5 weeks holidays.

I just had to get my Labrador put down :(

She had bad hip displaysia, surgery wasn't an option, since it would have cost over $8000.

That makes my previous comment in rather poor taste. Sorry to hear about that. Losing a dog always sucks.

Back