Novice in Melbourne, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave__C

Reaction score
Hi all,

I brewed a few batches in North Carolina, then moved to Florida. I'm brewing extract kits for now. I wish we had a local shop.

Just started kegging. and I now have an IPA and a Bavarian Wheat underway.

I'm surprised this site doesn't have a for-sale section.

Cheers,
Dave

Welcome from down the road. I live down in Indialantic and doing all grain. Hit me up one day if you want to

Welcome from the panhandle. Having a local homebrew store can sound better than it is. I have one and don't really use it. Most people feel differently, but I won't hijack your thread by explaining. We have so many great online sellers, who could complain?

Yes, Downtown Produce is one, the other one is Sunseed Co-op in CB/Canaveral. I have never bought anything at either one. DP has barely anything plus the stuff is not fresh. They have wyeast and I would consider picking up a pack if I have to, but that's it. SUnseed apparently is a little better, but I wasn't impressed on my last visit either. They don't seel Wyeast, but White Labs. The local brew club is meeting one week from Sunday in case you are interested.

Yes, Downtown Produce is one, the other one is Sunseed Co-op in CB/Canaveral. I have never bought anything at either one. DP has barely anything plus the stuff is not fresh. They have wyeast and I would consider picking up a pack if I have to, but that's it. SUnseed apparently is a little better, but I wasn't impressed on my last visit either. They don't seel Wyeast, but White Labs. The local brew club is meeting one week from Sunday in case you are interested.

Thanks for the info. I hope to attend the meeting if my Son doesn't have a soccer match.

Back