Flatulance-Powered Missile Launcher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now here's an idea for that beer-guzzling friend on your Christmas list - be the first in your neighborhood! I wonder if this patent was ever commercialized (I randomly happened on this patent). The link on this page will download the patent as a PDF.

A toy gas-fired missile and launcher assembly ... the operator places the inlet tube with its valve open adjacent his anal region from which a colonic gas is discharged... The ignitor is then activated to explode the mixture in the chamber and fire the missile into space.

Google Patent Download (PDF)

Kinda like model rocketry?
Use only under close adult supervision?
One can only assume he did extensive research and testing. How did that work with the neighbors? ("Suzy, I'm not going to tell you again, stay AWAY from that window!")
A "secluded missile facility" no doubt.
... it cost him his marriage and the respect of his family, but he was following a dream ...

You could be the next Goddard or Von Braun. Your name would forever be followed with "The Father of Modern Ass Rocketry".

Note also there could be military uses. Field-issue - one each - infantry would love this. MRE's would have more beans.

I always knew I would find my niche in life. I have enough in me to launch ACTUAL rockets. I think the Defense Depart should hire me to "power" their ICBM network.

You could be the next Goddard or Von Braun. Your name would forever be followed with "The Father of Modern Ass Rocketry".

Note also there could be military uses. Field-issue - one each - infantry would love this. MRE's would have more beans.

I don't know how convenient it would be to expose their "anal regions" to discharge it.

I think you'd have to actually plug the rocket into your bunghole to get a potent enough mixture... as long as you've done that why not just launch from there? It's the perfect little missile silo.

Damnit. They beat us to it...

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the level of stupidity in the world to be increasing & entertaining; though at the same time I find it rather disconcerting that there are so many idiots out there.
Regards, GF.

gratus fermentatio said:
I find the level of stupidity in the world to be increasing & entertaining; though at the same time I find it rather disconcerting that there are so many idiots out there.
Regards, GF.

Don't pretend that you don't want to launch a small rocket from out of your ass.

When I was in the"Green Machine" they would call out "fire in the hole".And then the Shat would hit the fan. Cheers:tank:

Back