• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Faucets w/3" shanks, elbow adapters & 7' of 3/16 beer line

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOLD

Bought an 8 tap tower so my 6 tap is being parted out. All of this stuff was ordered from MWS in March of last year, installed in April, so right at 1 year old. Great condition.

I have (6) 3" shanks with mounting nut, elbow adapters, and just under 7' of 3/16" Perlick beverage line connected with oetiker clamps on each one. 4 of them have faucets, 2 do not include faucets. The faucets are chrome plated brass.

Looking to get $30 plus shipping for the ones with faucets, $20 plus shipping for the ones without. Or $150 shipped for all of it.

faucet-shank.JPG

dang where were ya when i was looking for these for my jockeybox build. I hope u sell them quick or i may have to buy 2 of them for a couple more taps on the box

Back