• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade - Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_ozz68

Reaction score
I just made a purchase of a bunch of brewing/kegging stuff and unfortunately the seller wouldn't split up the lot, so I'm left with 6 regulators that I don't need.

There are 4 Taprite, one cornelius primary and one cornelius secondary. All have shut off valves, gauges and all the secondaries have mounting brackets on the back. Two of the gauges are missing the plastic cover

My understanding is that these worked when disconnected from a commercial setting but they have been sitting for awhile. I cleaned them up a little bit but have not tested them. I'm willing to sell or trade. Some of the things I would be interested in would be faucets, 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 inch shanks, Immersion Chiller. Let me know what ya have...

All 6 for $80.00 shipped.

regulators1.jpg

regulators2.jpg

regulators3.jpg

regulators4.jpg

I am also interested, I have an immersion chiller I can trade you plus cash if we can work something out. Pm me if want.

Thanks for the interest so far and please don't think I'm ignoring the pm's but as fate would have it I was hit with the Flu about an hour after posting these. :( Hopefully I will feel well enough later this evening to follow up with everyone. It seems that so far I would be interested in most everything that has been offered in trade. Because I only have room for 5 pm's here it my be helpful to send any offers to [email protected]

Thanks again!

Most of those look like seconday regulators. Just in case anyone didn't know.

Back