• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

keg conversion kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh-brews

Reaction score
Keg conversion kit

Here are a few parts needed to use a ½ barrel for brewing. All these parts were purchased from Adventures in homebrewing about 3 months ago. I am not going to be using kegs to brew with due to getting the fabrication done correctly in my area. These parts are all new except for the site gauge coupler. It was screwed into 2 different kegs to check for leaks. The plug for the coupler was screwed into 2 kegs also. You will want to put new Teflon tape on those items.
I would like $100. For everything, that includes shipping USPS. i want to get these togther.
Here is the list of items
1) 10" Stainless Steel Flat False bottom for keg kettles-this includes the pick up tube and hardware 10" Stainless Steel Flat False Bottom for Keg Kettles
2) weldless kettle conversion kit (ball valve) Weldless Kettle Conversion Kit
3) 16" Glass Sight Gauge and Adapter w/ 1/2" NPT Glass Sight Gauge and Adapter with 1/2 inch NPT Plug

i take paypal and welcome local pickup.
i will be posting some other stuff so you can combine shipping if you want

and a lil video showing the items

Last edited by a moderator:
Back