I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nadia G from Bitchin Kitchen

nadia-theatrical-blood.jpg

Can't argue with you on that one.

the_bird said:
She's trying WAY too hard. I don't buy her shtick for one second.

I don't like the macho guy accent and tattoos are a major turn-off for me. You think she's hot, I don't. Good pick.

Stupid hyperlinks changed to images.

gratus fermentatio said:
Tonya Harding, as she looked around the time of the knee whacking incident.
tonya-harding.jpg

Now I think she's a mean, nutty *****, but I'd bang her; I just wouldn't fall asleep after or turn my back on her.

Reminds me strongly of Amy Adams in that pic, though not quite as yummy... but still cute.

CreamyGoodness said:
Oh I have a perfect one. Paula Cole, known pretty much only for the somewhat annoying song "where have all the cowboys gone"

Paula_Cole_whatcg.jpg
Also known for the MORE-than-somewhat annoying "I Don't Want to Wait", notable for being the theme song of the even infinitely more annoying '90s teen-girl garbage known as Dawson's Creek.

Brutus Brewer said:
Nadia G from Bitchin Kitchen
Good thing you only posted a simple picture, as it actually makes her seem kinda cute. But actually seeng her in action or, even worse, also hearing her talk, is nothing short of torture. If that's just a persona for the show, then I might not kick her out of bed.

But if her real personality is even the slightest bit similar to h, I'd definitely kick her out... probably in a literal sense, likely by way of a few well-placed blows to the face with my best pair of steel-toed workboots, reinventing the phrase "knocking boots"98qqq

emjay said:
But if her real personality is even the slightest bit similar to h, I'd definitely kick her out... probably in a literal sense, likely by way of a few well-placed blows to the face with my best pair of steel-toed workboots, reinventing the phrase "knocking boots"98qqq

I looked this up once after debating it with SWMBO...if the Internet is to be trusted, it's a legit accent/dialect. She's from an Italian neighborhood of a French-Canadian burb or some such thing, and they supposedly all talk that way....which is a scary thought...

^^^I think Leah Remini does belong here. She looks good, but her voice inspires lack of blood flow in this guy.

Good thing you only posted a simple picture, as it actually makes her seem kinda cute. But actually seeng her in action or, even worse, also hearing her talk, is nothing short of torture. If that's just a persona for the show, then I might not kick her out of bed.

I'm with you on that... 2 minutes in to one of those shows and I want nothing more than to slap the dog-poo out, repeatedly.

She's old enough to be my mother, but, man, back in the early 90s, Kate Pierson.

EDIT: I just Googled her. She's two years younger than my mother. Whatevs.

Kate+Pierson+KatePierson.jpg

Hey does anybody get that goofy Geico 'magazine'? In the last issue towards the back it has 'fall decorating tips', and there is a woman there in a green dress with seashells as necklaces. I think she might fit this thread possibly though I think she is quite good looking. Let's see here I'll take some photos from the mag:

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

porcupine73 said:
Hey does anybody get that goofy Geico 'magazine'? In the last issue towards the back it has 'fall decorating tips', and there is a woman there in a green dress with seashells as necklaces. I think she might fit this thread possibly though I think she is quite good looking. Let's see here I'll take some photos from the mag:

Holy crap, it's Hillary Clinton from the 70's

Holy crap, it's Hillary Clinton from the 70's

Boy is she looking rough these days. Being Secretary of State has made her lookdecades older. I can only hope to look as good a Bill when I'm his age. I wonder if he still has interns working for him?

KayaBrew said:
Boy is she looking rough these days. Being Secretary of State has made her lookdecades older. I can only hope to look as good a Bill when I'm his age. I wonder if he still has interns working for him?

I think you meant working UNDER him

I'm not sure somebody widely known as America's sweetheart fits the thread. But in that picture, she kind of reminds me of Rigsby in The Mentalist.

If we're going to go down that road though, Audrey Hepburn FTW. Though clearly she doesn't belong in this thread either.

I think Audrey might have a place in this thread. I never found her to be gorgeous; not bad, even nice looking/cute at times, but not gorgeous.

Typing this makes me think of Bette Davis. There were many who thought she was hot back in the day, I never did. I'l always remember her as she was in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? or as she was portrayed in Mommie Dearest.
http://blogs.whatsontv.co.uk/movietalk/files/2011/02/All_About_Eve_Bette_Davis.jpg
Regards, GF.

OK, how about Yuja Wang?
http://www.medici.tv/#!/yuja-wang
She's a skinny little thing, but I think she's real cute & has more talent in her little finger than most people have in their entire body. scroll down & click on a performance.
Regards, GF.

She is a little wisp of a thing. I agree with you on both how cute she is and her prodigious skill.

Ok, since I blew up the thread with the Remini pic, I'll tone it down a bit with Melissa Rauch. I think she is pretty hot and would hit it.

ta6n7r.jpg

OK, how about Yuja Wang?
http://www.medici.tv/#!/yuja-wang
She's a skinny little thing, but I think she's real cute & has more talent in her little finger than most people have in their entire body. scroll down & click on a performance.
Regards, GF.

Oh come on. She's obviously not qualified! you need to post some strange chicks or something.

But thanks! ;)

Latest posts

Back