Dear God,

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChshreCat

Reaction score
Last year you took away my favorite dancer, Michael Jackson...
favorite actor, Patrick Swayze...
favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett...
favorite comedian, Dom DeLuise...
favorite pitchman, Billy Mays...
and favorite sidekick, Ed McMahon...

Just so you know, my favorite quarterback is Peyton Manning.

Thank you and Go Saints!!! :mug:

Last year you took away my favorite dancer, Michael Jackson...
favorite actor, Patrick Swayze...
favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett...
favorite comedian, Dom DeLuise...
favorite pitchman, Billy Mays...
and favorite sidekick, Ed McMahon...

Just so you know, my favorite quarterback is Peyton Manning.

Thank you and Go Saints!!! :mug:

pissed-jesus.jpg

;)

To be honest, I was rooting for the Vikings. The only reason though was because I'm so fraking TIRED of Brett Favre and letting him win the superbowl might be the only way to finally get rid of him and let him move on to sheep herding or whatever it is he does in his off season.

But I despise Manning and would enjoy seeing him lose.

AFC all my life (KC and now Denver) Usually want the AFC representative to win the whole kit and kaboodle.

Not this year! I was going to root for whoever won last weeks NFC game. Some great stories there and either way, it was going to be a TEAM that went to the bowl game, not just a one man show (ala, so many trips for the bronco's)

Who dat! Go Saint's!

Seriously though RIP Patrick Swayze. Now who will I stand shoulder to shoulder with and fight of swarms of Godless commies?

Even though I'm a Packers fan, I was really hoping Brett Favre could do it again this year. :(

TRAITOR!!!!!

To be honest, I was rooting for the Vikings. The only reason though was because I'm so fraking TIRED of Brett Favre and letting him win the superbowl might be the only way to finally get rid of him and let him move on to sheep herding or whatever it is he does in his off season.

But I despise Manning and would enjoy seeing him lose.

I really don't think that would have done it. He'd be back anyway, after retiring yet again.

Haha. Yea, I heard this the other day, but the kicker mentioned something about obongo :eek:

Latest posts

Back