Pretty cool trip today - Long Trail Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdcmast

Reaction score
So this weekend a few friends and I went up to vermont to go skiiing at Killington. And along the way we happened to notice along the side of the road a Long Trail sign hanging. We didnt really give it any thought on the way up there but coming home today we saw that it wasnt just a sign but an actual brewery.

My homebrewer kicked in and I decided we needed to make a stop. I know a lot of brewerys do tours and you can drink at some so we decided to stop in. In the back of my mind I had thought of maybe getting them to sell me some supplies, grain, bottles, kegs.

We went into the brewery and it isnt just a brewery but a cool little restaurant too. They have a self guided tour where you can walk a catwalk above the factory floor and see all the equipment. I was excited as soon as I opened the door to the place because I could smell the malt in the air. Overall the place was pretty cool and the food was good.

Most of the factory wasnt in operation because it was a sunday but it was still cool. As far as getting some supplies only the restaurant manager was there not the brewery manager so that was a no go. I did however get to try out there special seasonal brew - coffee stout which was very good.

If your up in the are check the place out I wanna say its on either RT4 or RT100 im not sure which tho.

It is at the junction of those 2 roads in Bridgewater corners. I have not been there in a while (I think they have expanded) but it is a nice place.

Only way to get many of their special brews is to go there.

Latest posts

Back