Arrogant Bastard, DH 90min, Woodstock PigEar. . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtpro

Reaction score
Manchester, NH, our local beer bar "The Strange Brew" has some incredible brews for some very reasonable prices. On Tuesday everything on draft is $2! I had my very first Stone AB pint tonight for $2, which at the store would have cost $17 for a 6 pack, incredible! And I'm not just talking about the price, Stone AB is out of this world good.

Amongst the selection are. . . Woodstock PigEar and Wassail, Leffe blonde and brown, Grimbergen double ale, DogFishHead 60 and 90, Stone AB, Sam Adams Imperial White, and Ommegang Hennepin. I'm lucky to have been able to try these brews tonight and to appreciate their distinguishing features.

(It took me fifteen minutes to type this thread in a way that could easily be understood, and I'm proud to say that's off of good beer :mug: )

Nice. I love AB, definitely one of my go-to favorites. $2 on draft is an awesome deal.

That is a great deal! I usually love the bastard also, but lately I used a lot of chinook in my beers and I'm almost "chinooked out." So i've been holding off on the AB. It's too bad my friend just got a case for something like 3.50/bomber

Manchester, NH, our local beer bar "The Strange Brew" has some incredible brews for some very reasonable prices. On Tuesday everything on draft is $2! I had my very first Stone AB pint tonight for $2, which at the store would have cost $17 for a 6 pack, incredible! And I'm not just talking about the price, Stone AB is out of this world good.

Amongst the selection are. . . Woodstock PigEar and Wassail, Leffe blonde and brown, Grimbergen double ale, DogFishHead 60 and 90, Stone AB, Sam Adams Imperial White, and Ommegang Hennepin. I'm lucky to have been able to try these brews tonight and to appreciate their distinguishing features.

(It took me fifteen minutes to type this thread in a way that could easily be understood, and I'm proud to say that's off of good beer :mug: )

"You Arrogant Bastard" In my best you killed kenny voice:) I live in San Diego and I don't think I've had it for less than $4 at happy hour. It is my go to beer if I'm not at a brew pub. A lot of better bars will have it on tap. A little pub walking distance to my house just closed:( but they had it.

I'm kind of surprized Stone has made it that far. I go to the brewery every few months. Costco here has a variety pack and of course the pale ale

Latest posts

Back