Bubbler Volume Measurement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparx12

Reaction score
I am going to add a bubbler volume measurement system to my Bretroller EHERMS rig. I would like to see some pictures of others with this setup. Where are you mounting the sensors, the pump, etc. Are you using them in the vessel that will have mash in it or only in the other two? (3 vessel e herms)

Thanks

Subscribed, this is one of the last things I will be working on and would love to see other's implementations.

Here is what I have. Its not perfect but it works. I only have sensors on the bk and hlt.

P1010150.JPG

P1010149.JPG

P1010148.JPG

P10101471.JPG

P1010146.JPG

What do you mean bubbler volume measurement? Is this thing measuring how much air pressure it takes to blow a bubble and using that to calculate the water level? If so, it's pretty sweet. Way to take it to another nerd level. I like.

The bubbler system allows for a more consistent read on the pressure. I can't take credit just a user. The guys that developed the software and hardware took it to a new level of beer geek-dome

hey that's pretty cool. I bought the same pump for my setup. I didn't think to add an additional fitting for them though so i will have to come in thru the top somehow. Ill be sure to post pics in my build thread in this section.

Back