DFH Brewpub in Northern Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbrewer1

Reaction score
I've been there twice now and I absolutely love it. Their beer prices are high in comparison to the one in Rehoboth Beach, DE, but the food and atmosphere (and beer, of course) is great.

The second time I went I asked if they gave AHA discounts (even though they're not listed) and they gave me 15% off food and drinks (alcohol included).

I would guess the higher prices on beer are due to the fact that there is no brewing at the NOVA location and they have to truck it in. Visited it once back in December of last year. They were out of a few beers I wanted to try, but it was a good time. Didn't blow my kilt up or anything, but I'd go again.

remember there is tax out the ass compared to Delaware...maybe that has something to do with it. Where is the DFH Ale House in NoVa?

ewww, I don't like that area...it's so far from me, the one in MoCo is so much closer, and right off 270

This is probably the only reason i could possibly have about living in NoVa. It opened after i moved.

Back