Central NJ Malt Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . Hopefully we can all get together for a few brews when everyone has more time.
Looking forward to that.

After seeing the grain pictures posted in this thread and your brew rig and kegerator in person on Friday, my wife doesn't see my obsession as being all that bad. Thanks for making me look some what normal.

And thanks again for putting this buy together.

I show my wife pictures of Brewpastor's garage when I get that evil eye. My wife's friends resent me because the about half of the husbands that have been over get a lot of crazy ideas (between kegerators and front projection home theater).

My wife's friends resent me because the about half of the husbands that have been over get a lot of crazy ideas (between kegerators and front projection home theater).
Got the same issues. Notice the 133" diagonal pull down screen on the ceiling. What projector do you have? I’m due for an upgrade, but keep hoping the prices will go down.

screen1.jpg

I show my wife pictures of Brewpastor's garage when I get that evil eye. My wife's friends resent me because the about half of the husbands that have been over get a lot of crazy ideas (between kegerators and front projection home theater).

Got the same issues. Notice the 133" diagonal pull down screen on the ceiling. What projector do you have? I’m due for an upgrade, but keep hoping the prices will go down.

AVS-Forums, Buller? Buller?

I'm still rocking the x1 on a 106" 4:3 screen. Hard to convince HER that we need an upgrade when it works as well as it does. Looking hard at the Mits 720P projectors though, good bang for the buck.

thumb35.jpg

2692381919_0da0ec2baa_m.jpg

yeah, there's a Bobby_M on AVS too.

I upgraded to the Sanyo PLV-Z2000 and feed it 1080p from a playstation 3. I'm only running it 42" x 75" right now but I plan to do a constant height 2.35:1 screen at 110" wide.

The Z2000 runs you about $1500 after a $600 rebate.

I upgraded to the Sanyo PLV-Z2000 and feed it 1080p from a playstation 3. I'm only running it 42" x 75" right now but I plan to do a constant height 2.35:1 screen at 110" wide. The Z2000 runs you about $1500 after a $600 rebate.
I still have my Panasonic PT-AE900. It'll take a 1080P signal, but the native mode is 720P. I've been waiting for the price on the AE2000 to come down, but that is a good price for the Sanyo.

We do most of our viewing on the smaller 72" diagonal screen. It's homemade with Screen Goo, but works well. The big screen only comes down for weekend movie nights.

My older Sanyo Z3 was nearing the end of its second bulb life so I thought it was a reasonable catalyst for an upgrade. It's the same reason I sold off the Z1 for the Z3 like 3 years ago.

My older Sanyo Z3 was nearing the end of its second bulb life so I thought it was a reasonable catalyst for an upgrade. It's the same reason I sold off the Z1 for the Z3 like 3 years ago.

That's what I'm waiting for with the X1. Recently took it out of storage after a move close to 5 years ago and it only had 93 hours on the first bulb.

It cost more to buy a new bulb than it does to buy the X1 WITH a bulb now.

Back