• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Left handed thread CO2 Regulator Inlet Stem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does any one have a spare they want to sell. I see them online for $3 but I would rather not pay $7 for the shipping.

TIA
Zman

They can also be sourced in brass from Lowes/HomeDepot.

Really!!!! I am going to have to check that out this weekend. No luck on the corny base yes but I am hopeful one will turn up. I might just buy the corny planter for the base and let SWMBO used the rest for an art project

Really!!!! I am going to have to check that out this weekend. No luck on the corny base yes but I am hopeful one will turn up. I might just buy the corny planter for the base and let SWMBO used the rest for an art project

YSMV but I have found several "workable" parts at Lowes in teh brass fittings section. Ace Hardware is better if you have those.

And, see my suggestion in the other thread.

Latest posts

Back