• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wyoming Convoluted Stainless Steel Counterflow Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, could I get some pics of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Anyone know if there are fittings on these? I've seen some models over the years that didn't have fittings for the wort connections.

Missed it they are out of stock. Maybe they will resupply and offer the same.

Anyone know if there are fittings on these? I've seen some models over the years that didn't have fittings for the wort connections.

I'm guessing that they don't. The website said that you just throw on a 3/8" tube. At that price, I can add a could of fittings and still come out way ahead.

If they do have fittings, then I'll just be that much happier.

Thanks for the info. Will let you all know how it looks soon.

This is what came in today. Glad I scooped it up.

20140313_175054.jpg

Nice those look so nice hope they work as good

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Home Brew mobile app

Uhg!!!

Should have received mine today. BUT.... ups delayed and now I wont be able to play until monday. :mad:

Got mine today as well looks great forgot to get pics but more than i expected.

I've never received a confirmation email from Midwest, yet they took payment from PayPal. Did you guys get one?

Back