Another from Georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theveganbrewer

Reaction score
Just got back to the States after a number of years in South Korea. Now living in northern Georgia, closer to Chattanooga than anywhere else.

Used to be primarily a wine drinker, still enjoy it, but now am transitioning to beer. The beer in Korea was hideous, but being back here with access to some very good beers has inspired me to start brewing my own.

Working on my setup still, have 2 batches under my belt and plenty of aspirations and equipment upgrades in my dreams.

Anyone know any good local supply stores around here, or is it just Brewmasters Warehouse?

Hey, welcome to HBT. I read you had picked up some supplies from BMW down in Marrietta. Did you go in or did you have it delivered? We are starting monthly meetings down at BMW the first Tuesday of the month (today actually).

:mug:

Crap. I could have made that meeting. I work off of Powers Ferry.
I will be at the rest.

Welcome Vegan! BMW is the only local HBS I've been too so it has to be the best.

Hey! What part of Chattanooga? I'm in Ringgold, obviously.

I'm actually in Ringgold too. I didn't think anyone would know that name, so I always say Chattanooga.

I thought BMW was further away from here than it is, I think it might be about an hour, I will head down there on a free weekend or after an out-of-town job.

Welcome to the forums and welcome back home. If you go down to the Atlanta area make sure you check out Hop City. They carry right at 1700 different kinds of beer.

The guys in Middle Tennessee buy our grain in bulk and you can find that thread in the group buys area. www.rebelbrewer.com is a tennessee HBS and is a really good one. Great selection, great prices, and great customer service.

Back