Eastern PA (Philly), Cent NJ, NYC Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll repost my info from the other thread here:

Ok. I booked in and out of Philadelphia other wise I'd have to connect through Las Vegas and that's usually trouble.

So, redeye to PHI, landing at 5:40A, I should be on the road by 6:30A.
Invite is still open to riders from PA.

I hope to arrive at Bobby's after 8A.

I'll stay in Piscataway on SAT and then drive into PHI on SUN. My flight leaves at 4:15PM If anyone would like to catch brunch or part of a football game let me know. Or if you want to give me some tips as to where I can hang out and have a few, my preference would be to slurp beer, free WiFi and watch some game.

Anyone know if the car rental is on or offsite in PHI.

I know that this got 30 views yesterday. Don't be afraid to post.

Thanks. I'll check them out and see if I can map out a plan for Sunday.
I just rented a swanky Chevy Impala for the drive.

You guys in PA have those moronic beer laws, right. I'd have to buy a case or something like that?

olllllo said:
You guys in PA have those moronic beer laws, right. I'd have to buy a case or something like that?

If you go to a beer distributor, yes.

Take out @ bar or from a bottle shop, no.

I would love to come hang out, especially because I am planning on attempting my first PM monday, but I have already made a promise to paint my kitchen this weekend. Failure to do so is punishble by death.

Soulive21 said:
From what I've heard, there aren't any "six pack shops" in PA...

There are...

Granted, you can't walk into a typical grocery store and grab a six but there are plenty of places you can in the general phily metro. (...and even a grocery store in Lansdale that does)

PS: there is a reason the tolls only go one way ;)

I just received confirmation this morning that landhoney will be joining me at Monk's Cafe at 11:30A on Sunday Nov 11 for some lambic.

I have a possbile 2 others meeting us there as well.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Others will be welcome.

Monk's Cafe:
http://www.ripsneakers.com/monks/

Bobby_M said:
I'd keep the weekend alive and join you guys but I've got a dinner thing with the parents and inlaws.
You of course are welcome, but you have alot on your plate for SAT what with a score of brewers in your backyard. I suspect on SUN you'll be curled up in a little ball slowly rocking yourself to sleep. :)

Latest posts

Back