If your vinegar pickled green beans...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We make dill picked green beans every year and I have never had them taste like bananas.

It's definitely different. That said, I'd probably keep them and see what happens. Let us know if they become sentient creatures or something.

Never heard of pickled green beans tasting like banana. How old are these banana beans? Is there any sediment in the jar?

Just call em 4-vinyl guaiacol beans.

Or make a wine with them do I can blame that for the apocalypse.

How's the okra wine?

Just about 2 months old Id say. No sediment in the jar.

Sorry Creamy, I haven't got a clue then. Maybe somebody with more knowledge than I will reply. BTW, tried to reply to your latest PM, but your mailbox was full. Haven't found Sazon yet, but I'll try to make my own. I'll PM you with results eventually.
Regards, GF.

Gratus, I am happy to send you some sazon if you are interested. If you happened to send me a singular bottle of homebrew, not in trade (disclaimer) but for my sampling pleasure, I would consider all doubly right with the world.

Back