The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We ought to put aside the silliness of the past few days. Pretty soon summer will be over, the kids will be headed black to school, our new friend on the Vineyard will move out of the tent he’s been living in all summer and back into his winter rental in Carly Simon’s estate, and we can get back to the real reason for this thread’s existence.

Busting Cape’s balls.

So hey, Brewboy, did your thingamadiggy fall off yet? It’s probably all dried up and dangling by a thread, kind of like an umbilical cord on a newborn. Same size too.

Took Steve A out on LSU today for our annual fishing expedition.

And, as usual, the fish didn’t interrupt a good day of drinking.

Heading home from Marblehead we’re scooting into Broad Sound to take the North Channel into the city when we see something weird 40 yards ahead of us. I cut the throttle just as Steve asks “What’s that?”
“I don’t know, but I’m going around it.”

Suddenly there is a spout and flukes and a tail headed down just in front of us. We lingered in the area (80 +/- feet about a mile off Nahant) for 30 minutes but she never came up again. Heard later on 22A there was another tangled in gear up around Thatchers Island. Probably the same pod.

Some of you guys related? sounds like you're married, but probably just inlaws...or something weirder...

Happy friedegg.....

45c.jpeg

So, what is wrong with brewing like a girl/woman? Hmm?

Nuttin. You should change your plans and show up. We need new victims to suffer through the indignity of having to explain to the in-laws why the Masstoberfest Cup is ensconced over the fireplace on Thanksgiving.

We’re gender neutral. So long as you self identify as a brewer we’ll allow you to use our portapotty

Nuttin. You should change your plans and show up. We need new victims to suffer through the indignity of having to explain to the in-laws why the Masstoberfest Cup is ensconced over the fireplace on Thanksgiving.
You could've picked a better weekend. ;)
I really can't change the commitment I've made that weekend, even with enticement of the fabulous coveted cup. I had hubby all talked into it too, he's my DD.

Back