Who's Drinking a Homebrew Tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Drinking a Homebrew Tonight?

• I am!

• I'm not!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes=I am having the rest of the mild browns, then on to the red ale,then on the continental dark and finally the light ale. I am cleaning out my closet- I have to drink 6 cases of beer.

Edited- no, not all in one sitting.

Had some first timers over today to check out the brewing operation. Samples were being poured before well before noon. But it was in the name of science, so its cool.

Ehhh...the Eagles just lost to Arizona for the love of God. I think I'll be drinking a few tonight.

I had 5 or 6...lost count. Stuck with a session beer. I'm sure I'll pay for it tomorrow though. :drunk:

Had a bomber of super tasty (and just...ready) Oatmeal stout earlier. Now sucking back a sessions porter.

As usual I'll have one with dinner.

My first keg is going frighteningly fast, hopefully the new ones arrive monday :) got 15 gallons ready to fill 'em up.

Drinkin' my honey amber. You know, farmbrewernw,

Some say, he drinks only homebrew...
and Schlonghammer ale is named after him.

All we know is, HE'S CALLED THE STIG.

Just finished racking my pils to secondary. 5% after 11 days in primary. super tasty.

About to pop open a bomber of my Kriek brewed last June. It's perfect now...mmm

Back