Kung Po is deadly!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duvel

Reaction score
Deadly as in lovely tasting omg what the best ever food EVER! That's right I've got a special kung po here (that means long-tray with all meats) with no veg and egg-fried rice. It tastes so unbelieveable it's not even funny, cashew nuts and all..

Yeah so I was drinking tuborg tonite. Hailed as the beer of danish kings (in the simpsons) and it is the "official beer of the royal danish court". But it's only 4.2% which isnt much different from the usual 4.3% we get here granted but it's heralded as not being able to get you drunk. Ok so I'm drunk now so maybe that's proof opposite the fact. But in fairness I haven't drank heavily in a while so my liver has lost its tolerance. Plus I was drinkning a little bit of rum n coke. Yeah I'd be drinking my own beer if only it was freaking READY!!! Damn tá a lán impatience agam...

Watchin SWAT now.. colin farrel is such a sap. Goes to america and comes back with a dublin accent. The chap is from caslte-bloody-knock! (posh area, well at least posher than what he speaks)

Dammit I love the Irish ! Screw Colin Ferrell and his accent. Tuborg Gold was sold here in the US in the 70's In the same price range as Stroh's and Black Label ( cheap ) . In my humble opinion, if it can mess a fine Irish brother up, it must be good. The Irish are the salt of the Earth.

Know why God made whiskey ? To keep the Irish from taking over te world. :D

Latest posts

Back