Hello from Omaha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldManProp

Reaction score
I have been in Omaha for a short time. As far as I know we only have one store dedicated to homebrewing. And that store doesn't have very much stuff. So I am "On Break" right now. When we get back to the PNW, I plan on brewing again. And brewing A LOT. I am also going back to school for a degree in computer programming and I want to write a program to help with brewing. There used to be a lot of Excel spreadsheets going around the web that were non help to me and I want to make something that will help me and others.

OldManProp said:
I have been in Omaha for a short time. As far as I know we only have one store dedicated to homebrewing. And that store doesn't have very much stuff. So I am "On Break" right now. When we get back to the PNW, I plan on brewing again. And brewing A LOT. I am also going back to school for a degree in computer programming and I want to write a program to help with brewing. There used to be a lot of Excel spreadsheets going around the web that were non help to me and I want to make something that will help me and others.

Welcome.
I used to live in Omaha and will hopefully be moving back soon.

You'll find tons of fun and some awesome people here.

Welcome! As you can see off to the side, I'm from Omaha too. Actually, there are 2 places in town to get homebrew supplies. "Homebrew Supply" and "Cornhusker Beveridge". The first one has greater selection, the 2nd one has better prices. Nice to have another Nebraskan here. Not too many midwesterners here, but they are knowledgeable nonetheless. :D

loop

ah, im from oklahoma but currently stationed in bellevue. i love it here in the omaha area. i was stationed for two years in california.... loved the place, but tended to hate the people. its awesome to be back in the midwest.

Back