Mash Tun w/built in radio!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN51277

Reaction score
How about this for cool!!! Was browsing coolers and came across this baby! Entertainment while brewing! If only it had built in bluetooth connection!!!

0007650134374_500X500.jpg

I like it! I think I'll have to consider making space for a radio in my brew rig when I get is designed. Or maybe a pull-out stand for my laptop so I can surf HBT while brewing. I normally do this anyway.

That's cool. But I wonder if the radio can stand up to the heat of a mash, or the inevitable hosing out that mash tun coolers get. They get a little more abuse in brewing, than sitting by the beach, listening to tunes and pulling out a bud every now and then.

It would probably fall out of the cooler after a few 60 min mashes! And yeah, PBW , heat, and sticky wort would take a toll on that sucker!!

What's a radio?

Oh, that's what pandora is isnt it? Sweet!

Or Slacker.com. I always have my laptop either playing tunes, Netflix Watch Instantly, or whatever show I've just torrented....good times.

SHHHH, don't tell SWMBO that half the time I'm in the garage "brewing", I'm just watching my favorite TV :D

Back