• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Ball Lock Corny for Pin Lock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danmdevries

Reaction score
I have one Ball Lock and three pin locks, I'd like to standardize so the cheapest way would be to go all pin-lock.

I bought it a while back from northernbrewing and installed new poppits, all new seals, steam cleaned in and out.

Located in Northwest Indiana (Lake Co) and not looking to drive far.

I have a set of connectors for the ball lock keg so I'd expect the same on your pin lock. If you don't have connectors, throw $10 in the trade and it's yours. I also expect the pin lock keg to be in the same condition (excellent, refurbished)

I do have a batch in the keg right now so trade would have to wait till that's gone. Shouldn't take long, it's pretty tasty. ;)

If you want to trade two pin locks without connectors for my ball lock with connectors I'll toss in $10.

I've got 2 pin lock kegs and a bunch of ball locks, so I am looking to standardize as well.

I would trade you straight up one for one no problem. if you are interested in the other pin lock I'd let it go for $25. I've got two sets of pin disconnects (2 gas 2 liquid)

If you have other brewing odds and ends that you'd trade let me know.

Thanks,

(I'm in Chicago btw - drive through your area on Route 30 fairly regularly)

Back