Bay Area, CA- Buffalo Bills, Jacks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Man

Reaction score
I didn't see these 2 listed on the forum, so I thought I'd mention them. Buffalo Bill's is a nice little micro-brewery/restaurant in Hayward, CA. If you go there, I highly recommend "The Taz" and "Ricochet Red". Food is pretty good there too, but a little pricey for a brewpub- expect 8-14 bucks for a meal or appetizer. Jacks is a brewpub in the Fremont Hub, in Fremont. Jack's usually has some good seasonal brew, and their IPA is pretty decent too. As for food, the jambalaya is great- especially if you like a little bit of heat. If you happen to be in the Pleasanton/Livermore area, there are many great dives to grab a brew. One of my favorites is the Rock House sports pub and grill. They have about 16 beers on tap and lcd TV's everywhere you look. The food is great too; they've got great fish & chips, and tasty appetizers. I'm always looking for a great brewpub, so I'll keep everyone posted if I find any more in the area.
:tank:

Back