GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed LSand 2SB, it can be a a bit slow in parts but is one of my go to movies.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but Four Lions is also a pretty good movie.

Europa expedition (or whatever) was REALLY good.

It was a little slow, but excellently done. GREAT effing ending.

*SPOILER*
It ended up being a creature feature, but that wasn't evident until the last 5 minutes.

Great suspense building and AWESOME ending that will chill you to the bone.

I have been watching Justified on Amazon Prime. Really great show. Great characters and character development, great dialog, and usually very entertaining stories each episode.

I have been watching Justified on Amazon Prime. Really great show. Great characters and character development, great dialog, and usually very entertaining stories each episode.

I love that show, and that says a lot because I'm really picky!

Watched the new "Red Dawn" and what an abortion that was. It was actually decent if you don't take acting into account. How could they go with such a terrible cast considering the insanely awesome cast in the original? Stupid Hollywood.

Watched the new "Red Dawn" and what an abortion that was. It was actually decent if you don't take acting into account. How could they go with such a terrible cast considering the insanely awesome cast in the original? Stupid Hollywood.

Good man!

I was thinking that it smelled like a turd.

What morons.

Modern Hollywood is the WORST thing to happen to movies ever.

It was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I couldn't believe that they killed such a great movie....

It's not the best either.

True!

Kon-Tiki was a pretty interesting movie....

"Legendary explorer Thor Heyerdal's epic 4,300-mile crossing of the Pacific on a balsawood raft in 1947, in an effort prove that it was possible for South Americans to settle in Polynesia in pre-Columbian times."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1613750/

It was a bad sign when they shot the whole thing with China as the invading army then changed it to North Korea by just digitally altering the insignia on the uniforms because, ya know... all Asians are interchangeable, ya know?

Europa expedition (or whatever) was REALLY good.

It was a little slow, but excellently done. GREAT effing ending.

*SPOILER*
It ended up being a creature feature, but that wasn't evident until the last 5 minutes.

Great suspense building and AWESOME ending that will chill you to the bone.
I thought it was a decent movie. The effects and plot were good. There just wasn't any character development though. Other than one guy talking to his family for about 2 mins you knew nothing about the characters. I think with a little more background on them the viewer might have cared more about them.

Watching Grabbers this morning....it's pretty hilarious.

Dangerous tentacled beasts start attacking the people on this isolated island off of Ireland, and they figure out that in order to beat it they all have to get drunk.

The nod to Aliens at the end is pretty effing classic too.

It was funny.

HoppyDaze said:
Pretty sure if I were stationed on BSG I would have had my turn with Starbuck in the sack.

Probably. Old one-eye is the only one who hasn't, and the way they fight, I'm not so sure about that...

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has some new episodes. So wonderfully ridiculous!

I'd bang every chick on BSG including the prez and maybe even Baltar

Does that go for the first one?

bsg-lady.jpg

Ugly Americans is no longer on Netflix, but all episodes are are Amazon Prime now.

DO NOT WATCH SEASON 2!!!

I liken it to watching a cancer victim wither away. (yes I have lost a couple)

Remember season 1 how it was.

I'd bang every chick on BSG including the prez and maybe even Baltar

I love you man. ;)

All.I.Can. -- visually appealing (back-country skiing)

Last Call at the Oasis -- documentary discussing world wide water issues...glad i live in alaska lol..

Back