Beer Nightmares!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwndabear

Reaction score
Lately I have been having some pretty upsetting dreams. I wouldn't actually call them nightmares but they get me all bothered an annoyed... 3 so far in the past few weeks

1) I had a brew day. I didn't sanitize anything. Boiled the wort, didn't bother cooling, and pitched the yeast in the just-boiling media...

2) Brewed a great batch of beer. It was bottling day. Everything went smoothly and got last ounce bottled. Except I didn't clean or sanitize the bottles and I realized this after the fact.

3) Cold crashed a secondary. For some reason, after an hour, someone took it out of the cold and put it in the hot sun to bake. And then they shook it like Michael J Fox.

Anyone else have disturbing dreams like this?

yep. I have a recurring dream SWMBO throws out my equipment thinking it was just junk in the garage. I wake up pissed off and won't talk to her for half a day.

Wow! When I have "anxiety" dreams they never involve breing, thank god! That's way worse than showing up to work in your underwear! :D

The other night I had a dream that my fermenter was leaking my precious beer and soaking my almost-as-precious grains on the shelf.

HA HA! I am so glad i found you guys! I was just telling a friend of mine that I had a beer nightmare the other night. I dreamt that my bottle caps didn't seal properly and that my entire batch was ruined. I just kept opening bottle after bottle like "OH NO!" Needless to say my friend thought I was nuts.

Back