• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 12 packs of swing tops $20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
hey all i have 3 12 packs of swing top bottles some easy cap, some grolsch. all in good shape just need gaskets and cleaned. im asking 20 dollars and maybe we can trade some homebrew, no shipping pickup only. i live in lancaster PA near columbia ave. thanks!

photo.JPG

Shipping would make them more than I'd pay at the LHBS... IF I was closer, or going towards where you are, I'd snag them in a heartbeat... I love using the Grolsch style bottles... Like the ones with the curved/bulbous necks too... Just look so much nicer than the bottles you crimp caps onto... I don't even have a capper in fact. :rockin:

Dang, I'd like someone close to me to do this. I've been getting those pricy 4 packs of Grolsch lately trying to save some up. Too bad Grolsch isn't as good as what I pay for it...then I wouldn't mind as much.

Latest posts

Back