• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

36Qt Kettle with fittings, Carboy with acc's, and 5gallong Pubkeg (sixtel)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JetSmooth

Reaction score
Looking to sell some surplus equipment in the Baltimore (Bel Air) area.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/1939967470.html

Here's the CL ad text:

Offered for sale is a lot of homebrewing equipment. I am selling off extra equipment. I will piece out the three items priced as listed below or the entire lot for $240.

36 quart (9 gallon) stainless steel brew kettle with 1/2" stainless steel weldless bulkheads set up for drain spout and a sight glass/thermometer combo. The lid is drilled out to allow a fill tube. Pictured are brass male quick disconnects on the lid and drain, but I will replace with stainless steel hose barbs. (The female disconnects belong to the rest of my equipment). The kettle is a Bayou Classic kettle of high quality and has only been used for three brews.. The kettle cost me about $190 to build. I am asking $170.

6.5 gallon glass carboy with dual-port carboy cap, carboy handle, and 3 piece airlock (not pictured, but included). This glass carboy has been my primary fermenting vessel and is in excellent condition. It's served me well and with the listed accessories, it includes everything you need to ferment beer, wine, or cider. I am asking $55.

5 gallon "PubKeg" cornelius keg converted to standard sanke fittings. This is essentially a 1/6 (sixth or sixtel) barrel keg in a smaller "soda keg" footprint. An excellent keg for someone wanting to take their homebrew somewhere that has commercial taps and not homebrew (soda) disconnects. This could also be use as a fermenter by taking out the sanke spear and using the carboy cap or a stopper. I bought it intending on turning it into a fermenter but came upon some other kegs and have decided to pass this one on. It holds pressure as it still has some on it from the guy I bought it from. I am asking $45.

All three of these items are excellent for the starter homebrewer or someone stepping up from partial to full boils. A kettle and carboy are the biggest investments in getting started. Here's an opportunity to hit the ground running with some quality equipment.

More than happy to cut a better deal for someone on the forum who can pick this stuff up locally.

might be able to take the kettle off your hands if you still have it. Let me talk to SWMBO about it.

Back