Beer newbie from Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muscles00GT

Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Scott, 21 years old, from Philadelphia. I enjoy trying new beers and venturing out to new bars. I'm looking into doing my first homebrew sometime over the summer. Hopefully I can find some great information and learn a lot from everyone on here. :mug:

A g2g would be pretty awesome. I forgot to mention I'm also a student at Penn State (State College, PA), but I only have 2 semesters left. I'm home now for winter break. I can't wait to go to the Philly Craft Beer Fest in march

I too am newish to the boards and in Phila (Manayunk).

Just put my second batch into secondary (an IPA)...first time dry-hopping.

First brew (a porter) has been in the bottle about two weeks...cracked one last night and it was tasting pretty good!

Kewl! Welcome

....we should be a group going so we could coordinate some meet-ups (just for you AnOLDUR ;)) and such what not

Thanks for the welcome...I'm not a huge fan of "groins2grab," so I think I'm going to pass on that one :) But it's great to see some members from the general area.

Back