Do you live in Denver? Going to GABF?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chumprock

Reaction score
If so, there's a really amazing band playing out tonight. Try and see them if you like really good Rock/Blues in the SRV/Hendrix style...

Stoney Curtis Band
Tonight. 9:00 PM at Bushwackers Saloon 1967 S Broadway.

Check the link to listen to some of his tracks from his myspace page. This is a good buddy of mine from when I lived in Las Vegas. An amazing guitar player and great band to see live.

My daughter just moved to Denver and we are visiting her and going to GABF. When we asked if she'd go to GABF with us, the response was "Hell yes!" She already made reservations for us to go to a beer dinner at WaterCourse, and other brewpubs are getting scoped out this weekend.

9 PM? That's near my bedtime. But I could bike to that place from my house. Why do I have to be all old and married...

I'll be going to GABF, maybe hitting up some of the other events.

Looks like a fun evening and not too far from me. Unfortunately (nah, actually fortunately) I will be preparing for a full weekend of brewing tonight. But I will be at the GABF and various brewpubs and breweries next week!

Back