• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator L.A.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svudah

Reaction score
I'm tossing this out to the HBT board before I put it on CL because I'd rather it go to a homebrewer who is looking to get into kegging.

I have a Sears/Kenmore 6.4 cu. foot, single tap, kegerator for sale. It can fit a full size keg or two cornies easily (you could fit a 3rd, 3 gallon corny as well). Its a solid machine with a dark brown finish that is virtually scratch and dent free.

I bought it planning to convert it two a dual tap, but then decided to go with a keezer instead. It comes with a sankey tap, 5lb co2 tank, and a single gauge regulator.

I'm asking what I paid for it: $200. If you don't want the co2 or regulator, I'll sell it for $150.

If anyone is in the Los Angeles area and is interested, then let me know. I'll get pics as soon as I grab some more batteries for my camera.

Cheers

For whatever its worth, it also comes with a line cleaning kit.

What are the outside dimensions, and where is the tap located? On the top, front, side, etc.

I'm interested, but I have a limited space for it in our place and need to figure out if I can fit it in there.

37" Tall, 23" Wide, 25" Deep. The tap is on the top in the middle.

Thats the exact same kegerator I have and if you use cornies without a handle in the back of it you can fit four inside it with the 5lb co2 tank sitting between them all. Its hard to adjust pressure if you have to but not too bad. I'm actually making a 4 tap tower for mine.

Back