• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FYI - $10 ball lock kegs, w/out lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scored 4 from Adventures In Hombrewing. :mug: Gotta say nice deal, and sonic shipping!!!! These are awesome!!! Will post pics tomorrow.

Be careful with these I got 2 that leaked from welds around the top so just check them. I was told they were sold as parts and after I emailed them that is when they put up the disclaimer. Also they did try to help me out and take them back so they do have good customer service. Just saying to watch closely for leaks.

I received 6 kegs in the mail on Tuesday. All look decent and the handles were actually intact. Haven't pressure tested as some of them will strictly be used as 2ndary fermentors. Fermentor keg lids with airlocks are just 9.99. Just made a 5th order today.

carltjones said:
I received 6 kegs in the mail on Tuesday. All look decent and the handles were actually intact. Haven't pressure tested as some of them will strictly be used as 2ndary fermentors. Fermentor keg lids with airlocks are just 9.99. Just made a 5th order today.

I ordered 2 of them as well. Have you found a good source for lids yet?

Chuckabrewski said:
I ordered 2 of them as well. Have you found a good source for lids yet?

EBay. Mountain_man89 as someone mentioned on page 1. Got a 10 pack for $60 and 1 leaked. He sells them as singles too.

rtrevino said:
eBay! You can get 10 for $50 shipped. I'd go half with someone on the lot, as I only need 5 at the most.

Ill go half with you man. I'm deployed right now so it would be best if we sent them to your house, then you could send them to my address. Do they come with p/r valves?

There was 9 available just now, I added 3 to my cart, by the time I finish filling in my info they were sold out, that blows.

There was 9 available just now, I added 3 to my cart, by the time I finish filling in my info they were sold out, that blows.

It said 9 when I ordered and that was not long before your failed purchase. Sorry that you didn't get in on it.

I used an Epoxy to repair a loose handle two years ago and it's holding to the point you can't tell it was ever loose. Don't fear a loose handle. ;) Leaky relief valves are also a very easy fix.

Just got these in the mail today. From the pics SWMBO took they appear to be in great condition, but I'll have to wait till I get home from this deployment to test them out.

image-3184220868.jpg

image-3962696504.jpg

If anyone happened to purchase a lot of 10 from Montain_Man on eBay and has 2 extra lids, I am in dire need and would love to purchase them. Otherwise, if anyone has 2 lids they are willing to sell please let me know. Thanks.

heads up, looks like they have these back in stock in limited quantities (20 left as of 4:30 pm EST)

Just picked up 4 and it still had 20 remaining?
Looks like Mountain Man (on Ebay), no longer has the lids. Any one have 4 lids they want to sell cheep?

giraffeman said:
Just picked up 4 and it still had 20 remaining?
Looks like Mountain Man (on Ebay), no longer has the lids. Any one have 4 lids they want to sell cheep?

I am thinking that 20 qty is hard keyed. They will likely refund orders once 20 is surpassed.

Latest posts

Back