• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Blichmann or banyo stainless burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the banjo, but in hindsight I think I might have been better off with the blichmann + the extension legs. My banjo burns through propane like crazy and the tank freezes up so I have to put it in a water bath to keep flow up. I also have it sitting on some concrete blocks to elevate so that I can drain my kettle into the fermenter easier.

I have the banjo, but in hindsight I think I might have been better off with the blichmann + the extension legs. My banjo burns through propane like crazy and the tank freezes up so I have to put it in a water bath to keep flow up. I also have it sitting on some concrete blocks to elevate so that I can drain my kettle into the fermenter easier.

Thats what ive been hearing as well, maybe will just go buy a new blichmann for $135 at northern brewer tomorrow. Thanks.

Splured and bought the new blichmann....Altough they gave me the top tier one instead of the floor burner...Would be okay but it doest come with the regulator...so back to the store tomorrow.

poislb said:
Splured and bought the new blichmann....Altough they gave me the top tier one instead of the floor burner...Would be okay but it doest come with the regulator...so back to the store tomorrow.

I bought a new Blichmann floor burner along with the NG conversion yesterday as well. After thoroughly researching the various burners suitable for NG, it came down to it and the hurricane burner. Went with the Blichmann due to my thinking it had better stability for my keggle.

Latest posts

Back