Hi from Jersey Shore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vovo

Reaction score
Good morning we are coming to you from Dirty Jerz this looks like a great site. I Recieved a gift certificate from my girlfriend, Astrid for christmas and we will be undertaking the art of brewing together. We have yet to have any experience in Brewing on our own but will provide ample feedback on our new adventure.

Later

Welcome to the forum! :mug:
That is so cool that you will brew together. It will be a lot of fun for both of you.

If you haven't done it yet, get a good book on home brewing. I recommend Charlie Papazian's The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing it is a great book and Charlie's enthusiasm really makes you want to brew.

Oh- and don't forget to ask us questions. We can have you brewing good beer in no time.:rockin:

Dirty Jerz? Man, enough people make fun of Jersey, we don't need people who live there to do it too! Remember, New Jersey: Only the strong survive!

Oh yeah, Welcome! :rockin:

I'm a Jersyite too. Born & raised in Camden. I still have relatives down the road from you in Cherry Hill/Haddonfield/Maple Shade and a bit further down the road in Hammonton and Williamstown.

I used to live in Mt Holly on Eatontown Rd just down from the strip mall at the light at 38...in the 2d or 3rd apartment complex on the left, but that was in '84-'86.

I worked at Ft Dix then. Graduated from Burlington CC and went on to Trenton St. I moved to IL (the first time) in Nov '87.

Welcome.:D

Man, we're the same age...maybe we've met before?

Latest posts

Back