Topless Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilnoah

Reaction score
As always I have time on my hands at work XD and since I am currently fermenting some English Brown Ale, I thought I would take some of my free time to come up with a humorous label for the ale. This is what I came up with:

ToplessBrownAleLabelcopy.jpg

Ummmmm, very nice. After realizing that there was more to the picture than the topless girl, I do have one suggestion.... the "topless girl" print seems to get lost in the "brown ale" print. If it were me, I would separate the two. Just my suggestion. Otherwise, very nice label!! :)

You may want to change that to read "really couldn't care less" because as is makes it sound like you care about what they think.

In all reality it ought to be a blonde. You could get a black girl for the brown. Or maybe for a porter...

Perhaps latina or something for the brown?

I find it funny that every one of us so far has had a suggestion for improvement.....

you'd think it would be hard to criticize boobies on a beer bottle :D

I find it funny that every one of us so far has had a suggestion for improvement.....

you'd think it would be hard to criticize boobies on a beer bottle :D

Now that is a quote worthy of adding to my signature

"you'd think it would be hard to criticize boobies on a beer bottle"

Back