Made alcohol free beer (video)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're fooling yourself about boiling off all the alcohol. You are boiling off some of the alcohol. Probably less than half. A full rolling boil instead of holding it at 78°C would be better, but you can never boil all the alcohol out of an alcohol-water mixture.

You're making a reduced-alcohol beer. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You're fooling yourself about boiling off all the alcohol. You are boiling off some of the alcohol. Probably less than half. A full rolling boil instead of holding it at 78°C would be better, but you can never boil all the alcohol out of an alcohol-water mixture.

You're making a reduced-alcohol beer. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So this is bull****?
http://byo.com/body/item/263-brew-a-great-non-alcoholic-beer

So my beer wont be absolutly alcoholfree because I put in some of the original beer so that I get carbonated beer. I think the alcohol level is going to be under 1%

Back