Someday I'm gonna move out of my apartment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppyhoppyhippo

Reaction score
And I'll find 20,000 guitar picks.

Not quite litterally but I only know where 2 guitar picks are in my apartment and I have at least 48 in here, assuming some got accidentally thrown out there's at least 30 guitar picks lying around hidden somewhere in my apartment, maybe they've gone to join my missing socks.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I think that under every piece of furniture in my apartment must be a crap ton of nothing but guitar picks and lighters that little trolls hide from me while I sleep.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item...2G00SRCHCAPN&gclid=CPPxndvwgbUCFYxaMgodwDwA2w

I had one of these things and it was great! Great until I lost that as well. How on earth do they disappear so easily? It's almost worse than socks, must be the gnomes. Creepy, creepy guitar pic gnomes that steal your pics in the night.

Step One: Steal the pics.
Step Two: Well, we don't really know what step two is but step three is the money!

0.jpg

Oh yeah, I've got something like that...
It's a little cloth pouch kinda thing shaped like a pick, and it has a Velcro flap to close it and a loop to put on your belt, guitar strap, whatever, but for some damn reason I keep it filled with picks I don't like using and it just sits in a dish collecting dust.

...I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment

I used to have one of those guitar pick holders when I lived with my parents problem was where I practiced I had no place to stick it to so it just got lost. I could get it now, bu tthe new problem would be remembering to put them back where they belong. I know most musicians who don't just lose stuff all of the time just stick it in the strings at the top of the fretboard but I can't do that for whatever reason in my own apartment. I never lose a pick when I go somewhere but in my own apartment I might as well toss them in the trash. I get excited when we do a really good cleaning and I find like 10 guitar picks. I know there's probably like 10 under my area rug, my cat probably has played with and thus hidden at least 10 more and the rest are probably under various pieces of furniture I have no desire to move. Guess I need to go out and buy another package of pics sometime soon.

Guess I need to go out and buy another package of pics sometime soon.

Or you know, you could always clean your apartment instead of complaining about it on here.... Oh wait... what am I thinking.... that's not a real option. :mug:

Better pick up some new strings while you're out!

Or you know, you could always clean your apartment instead of complaining about it on here.... Oh wait... what am I thinking.... that's not a real option. :mug:

Better pick up some new strings while you're out!

I do need some new strings. The stock strings on my strat have been fantastic. They've lasted me about 2 years and I need some more. Though I'll admit it's not my only guitar, the playing time I got on it normally my high E snaps.

Back