• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fermentation Cabinet with AC unit-Baltimore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljimmynorton

Reaction score
What I have is a homemade fermentation cabinet with a AC unit attached. It has a thermostat installed to control the ac unit. It works wonderfully and can chill down to 54 degrees currently. It will chill colder but you would have to override the internal thermostat on the ac unit itself. It is sealed almost air tight. As you will see it can fit many kegs inside to ferment and age together. It is built of 2" styrofoam sheet insulation and has 4" on the lid. I am just north of Baltimore in the White Marsh area. I'm asking $100 obo. I have close to $150 in it, sometimes a cheap project becomes not so cheap. Check out my album below.
Fermentation Cabinet

IMG_1335.JPG

Wow. If SWMBO wouldn't leave me I'd take it. In fact, if SWMBO weren't baking me a pie right now I'd take it.

Bump this for a lower price. $75. I need this out of my/her garage.

Email me with questions or offers. rob dot sperry at gmail dot com

Back