• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to trade for a dual faucet tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefanatic

Reaction score
I am hoping there is someone out there that has a dual faucet tower they would be willing to part with. New or used, with or without faucets. I would be willing to trade a brand new single faucet tower. The model is Taprite, and the model # is D4740. It also has a Perlick faucet on it, but I am not sure of the model. I would also throw in cash if the deal is right. I would be willing to pay shipping both ways, contingent on the deal of course. If the tower is of no interest, then I would be more than happy to talk cash (or more likely Paypal). I bought a new kegerator off CL and I am itching to get it going. Thanks!

Sorry about the picture being sideways.

Tower.jpg

That tower looks like a like it has enough diameter that you could DIY and add a second tap.

I've seen singles made into doubles and even a double made into a triple.

I had a tower like that and added a second tap just below and about 30º to the side of the original. It worked great.

In fact, I think I still have that tower in the brew hut, collecting dust...

That tower looks like a like it has enough diameter that you could DIY and add a second tap.

I've seen singles made into doubles and even a double made into a triple.

My biggest concern is that the diameter of the base is too small for my kegerator. I have a Perlick and it requires a larger base than this one has. I would have to really customize everything it to make it work, and it would probably end up easier to just by a dual off of ebay or something.

I had a tower like that and added a second tap just below and about 30º to the side of the original. It worked great.

In fact, I think I still have that tower in the brew hut, collecting dust...

Any pictures I could borrow? I might end up having to go this way, unless I can find a good deal. Also, since it is collecting dust....care to sell it? :)

What diameter base are you looking for? Have a brass Perlick dual no taps, never used.

I am not really sure. I am not super concerned with the size of the base, because I can cut a piece of metal to make one work if it is too small. I just was looking to get a dual tower so I don't have to drill in a hole for another faucet, as well as customize the base if that makes sense. I am definitely interested in your tower. What are you looking to get for it?

Let me know if you want to sell your single tower, I would be interested in it.

Latest posts

Back