Ambitious

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paddles

Reaction score
Bought a kit for chocolate maple stout at a flea market a few weeks ago, brewed my first batch, bottled it, likely turned out terrible, but went and bought another set of supplies and the second go (Presently doing primary fermentation) seems promising! Just making a gallon at a time.

Already hooked.

Have long wanted to get into this, and now that I have, I'm impatient to get off my tricycle and skip straight to motocross...!

Have a huge interest in historical stuff, and hope to tinker with finding a custom beer that becomes my sort of trademark house product. Really want to try making a Kentucky Common. And figure out something that is sort of like me in a way (Scots-Irish Southerner. Some Scotch Ale with bourbon in it?)

Anyway. There's my semi-coherent introduction. Look forward to learning from all the knowledgeable folks here! Have especially loved looking at all the DIY projects! About to buy my first house here soon and hope to post my own!

Welcome to the sickness. I need to be studying for my boards in 2 weeks but I can't stop it with the brewing research. I'm sure you know by now...

Latest posts

Back