Bought my Springsteen Tickets!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we're going to see the Boss in Milwaukee in March. I'm not the biggest Springsteen fan, but I have always wanted to see him do a live show with the E Street Band.

The concert is on a Monday night so it means just a quick little trip to Milwaukee. Maybe we'll come down on Sunday evening, though, and I can meet up with a few of you SEWAGEs for a couple of beers.

Do we even WANT to know how much those tickets ran you?

Whatever you do, when you're sitting there with your hubby in the stands... do NOT think about how those tickets could have paid for half a stainless steel conical ;)...

the_bird said:
Whatever you do, when you're sitting there with your hubby in the stands... do NOT think about how those tickets could have paid for half a stainless steel conical ;)...

ARGHH! Why did you have to say that? Why, Why, Why? You just ruined the whole concert for me. ;)

His last stop is in Charlottesville in April. Definitely going. A friend's sister is an assistant of his and has one of those "all access" universal backstage pass that gets her and anyone with her backstage at any Bruce show. We might pay to fly her down here just so she can take us backstage.

I'm jealous!
Springsteen and the E-street band is my favorite. He puts on one hell of a good show. I saw him with friends about 27 years ago and that's how I became a fan.

Latest posts

Back