Taprite Secondary Regulator Clearance, 24 HOURS ONLY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
25% off all Taprite Secondary Regulators - Limited supply!

We are re-doing our secondary regulator selection and we need to clear out our current stock. These are new Taprite secondary regulators in great shape. These will be just as shown in the photographs as they come from Taprite. The only difference in the new versions is we will be reconfiguring the valves to match the MFL valves on our other regulators. These secondary regulators will 25% off today and Friday Only! As we run out of inventory we will remove them from the site. IF they all sell will end the listing and you will not see any secondary regulators on our site until the new versions appear next week. If you need help adding these to your current system call us at 325-356-5204 and ask for help from Todd.
Thanks!
Todd
***NOTE, we are not putting anything about this on our front page for at least two hours to give Homebrew talk members first shot!!! After that will will put a banner on the front page.

Here is the link to the Taprite Secondary Regulators on sale: http://www.kegconnection.com/secondary/

We were just cleaning up to fit in our new secondaries and found 6 more of these in dual bodies. I can configure them from one to four, so I am going to make these live again through tomorrow or until we sell out. This give me a total of 15 bodies that I can configure from one to four or if you need a custom one with more bodies call me at 325-748-5800 and I will configure one with more if we still have some left when you call.
Todd

Back