Freakin longhorns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quickerNu

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ouch. That was the Aggis worst loss to the longhorns (t.u.) since 1898 or so. Yese 18, not 19. Dennis franchione should be shot. look at our recruiting. a perrinial top 10 team in the 90's. bastard. Hope Mcgee kikcs ass in the NFL. We will suck next year, too. Mike Sherman better be good in the college game. Ass whoopin on nation tv on thanksgiving, that ought to help recruiting.
Damnit. I miss the wreking crew.
National chapions 2011!
Whoop!!!
my black lager is good
ommegang is ok
I is druck.

F Texas
the big 12 is all about
Oklahoma
Boomer Sooner

sooners.jpg

Ouch. That was the Aggis worst loss to the longhorns (t.u.) since 1898 or so. Yese 18, not 19. Dennis franchione should be shot. look at our recruiting. a perrinial top 10 team in the 90's. bastard. Hope Mcgee kikcs ass in the NFL. We will suck next year, too. Mike Sherman better be good in the college game. Ass whoopin on nation tv on thanksgiving, that ought to help recruiting.
Damnit. I miss the wreking crew.
National chapions 2011!
Whoop!!!
my black lager is good
ommegang is ok
I is druck.
Newsflash:
Mcgee aint going to the NFL

Sherman will pull enough strings to get mcgee there, where he will win multiple super bowls.
Mark my werds.
I cant decide who I hate worse, tceh or sooners for our 70+ point drumming years ago.

If anyone feels bad about how their college football teams are doing, I'll be happy to make them feel better. UW Huskies and WSU Cougars. Enough said. :D We suck.

Oh, and I'm a Seahawks fan too.

I must have done something horrible in a previous life.

Latest posts

Back