first time here but a long time making wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell

Reaction score
never been on or in a forum before,only got my computer last year so everything is still a learning curve.i love making wine i would say it is an addiction.been at it for 15yrs now and every year i try and make something new.last year was lemonbalm and mint and it was delicious.i dont use any additives just the main ingredients(fruit,flowers,veg or herbs)water,yeast and if it needs it some lemon/orange juice and sometimes cold tea for tannin.hope i can help or pass on some recipes and learn some new ones as well.i :Dmake around 20 to 30 gallons a year.i not only make it for myself but it makes a great present at xmas and parties.i had to say that or you would think i was a total wino.

Welcome to HBT Tinkerbell!

I like your "organic" approach to your brewing and would love to hear more on your methods for adding herbs and flowers. Do you boil them to sanitize, or just toss them in as is?

Welcome! Seems you have some great knowledge to share and I'd like to know more about your approach.

Latest posts

Back